Sunday, February 28, 2010

Can anyone reccommend a really good deep conditioning treatment for dry hair?

I have long hair that is colour treated every nine weeks so its in need of some tlc. Ive tried a few products but nothing has impressed me. I love having my hair long so need to keep it looking healthy rather than getting it chopped!





P.S preferably something i can buy in the UKCan anyone reccommend a really good deep conditioning treatment for dry hair?
If you need something really good to remoisturize your hair I have a great treatment for you. You need something eiht no sulfates in it, sulfates are found in cheap shampoo and conditioners. They are abrasive salts used to cleanse the hair but they do serious damage to the scalp and hair in the process. The best hair care I have found is made by a company called Elon. They make alot of Dermatology recommended products. I use their whole line of hair care to keep my hair soft and silky.





#1. Pre-wash - this is a pre-shampoo treatment that with repair the damage you have. This is something you would use 1-2 times a week before you shampoo and condition. This will dramatically moisturize your hair, help with split ends, and give your hair an all around look and feel.


#2. Shampoo - this is just a really nice mild formula with no sulfates. This way your getting moisture and your avoiding more damage by staying away from the sulfates.


#3. Conditioner - just like the shampoo this is mild and sulfate free, great for just an everyday conditioner.


#4. Replenishing Masque - this is great. It's a super thick extra moisturizing conditioner. Basically just replace the conditioner a few times a week with this ultra thick conditioner to add the extra silkiness to your hair you need.





Really doesn't get any simpler and it works fantastic! You can order it online and have it shipped right to you house!!


Hope this helps! GOOD LUCK!Can anyone reccommend a really good deep conditioning treatment for dry hair?
I use pantene pro-v conditioner. Its like 7 bucks a bottle but when I had long hair and used it everyday it kept my hair looking silky and smooth.
Pantene Color Revival or Color Me Happy Shampoo from Herbal Essences.
I know this sounds really weird, but it works. Try putting half a cup of mayonnaise on for 20 minuets, then rinse it out. It is gross at first, but when you wash it out, and you style it how ever, preferably straightened, it feels and looks 5 times healthier. And why not get a trim? It wont chop your hair off, but it will actually help your hair grow. Tell me how it works!
herbal essenses the orange bottle its callled coral nectarine and ever since i first used my friends i started getting it myself!
Aussie 3 minute miracle!!


I swear by that stuff. I dyed my hair in the summer, and it become really dry and straw like, so I brought Aussie, and it literally with one treatment made my hair soft, shiny and full of life (and it smelled yummy)
Plain old Olive Oil works the best! Just massage it into your hair, cover your head with a shower cap and leave it for 1-2 hours. When you rinse it out, you will have to shampoo a couple times, but it works amazingly well!
I dont know if you can buy it in the UK but I love Bone Marrow by Lamaur. I color my hair pretty often and its great.

No comments:

Post a Comment