Wednesday, February 24, 2010

How do I help my dry hair, be more shiny?

I think my hair is getting fried from straightening it too much, what are some ways to make it not so frizzy?How do I help my dry hair, be more shiny?
eggs and olive oil mixHow do I help my dry hair, be more shiny?
It may sound crazy to you but why not try BEER. Trust me, it works.
Try a home-made hair mask which contained egg(no yolk) and honey. You may also add some fresh milk and mint powder to refresh the scalp. :)
Have you tried avocado? Mush it up and smear it all over your head of hair,leave it on for about 20 mins. Eating them also helps put shine on your hair makes it stronger too.
Mayonnaise.
chi silk
My hair is dry, coarse and dull. I bought some Olive Oil Shampoo and Conditioner from the Body Shop a couple of weeks ago and it has made a huge difference in my hair. My hair is much more smooth and shiny. I highly recommend it.
lil bit of bee's wax helps or some leave-in conditioner
make sure you conditon it really good in the shower.


but then after you get out, put a leave-in conditoner in it


also...and i would try not to straighten your hair for a couple


days, so you can let the leave-in conditioner work.


make sure you do it for about a week tho.


good luck


=]

No comments:

Post a Comment