Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Have you found a good treatment for extremely dry hair?

My hair is very dry and thick, I have been having a hard time finding a product or treatment that helps my dry ends and what not. Anything work for you?Have you found a good treatment for extremely dry hair?
Try Using Alberto VO 5 Hairdressing, Watch These Videos.





http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=鈥?/a>


http://www.expotv.com/videos/reviews/3/4鈥?/a>Have you found a good treatment for extremely dry hair?
I'm in the same boat.





A few years ago I started using Dove Intensive Therapy shampoo and conditioner. (Dark blue bottles).


I used to use Paul Mitchell, but after having to spend an effing fortune, I switched.


It works amazing!





For extra moisture, leave some of the conditioner in the ends overnight.








I hope this works for you, good luck!
yeah treseme' works ';really'; good. also only wash your hair from 3 ta 2 times a week. no matter what hair procucts you use, your hair can get too dry if you wash it too often and rid of essential nutrients that your hair needs, despite what most people fasley believe to wash their hair every day.





also i leave my conitioner in for the longest time for like 15 to 20 min and use and bunch of it [lmao haha] and now my hair is really smooth and it's thick, and red, and so ';pretty';. i always get complements on my hair daily whenever i go out, i'm always told that they've never seen pettier hair in thier life! ;)
Aloe Vera,is a good remedy for dry hair. You can use the one readily available or the fresh one. It is obtained from the leaves of the Aloe Vera plant. Break the leaf and squeeze out the liquid inside, apply this liquid to your scalp,keep for about an hour and wash it off . Check out http://solutionsfordryhair.blogspot.com/ for more info on dry hair.
mayo is the best treatment





- apply mayonnaise on your hair for two hours twice a week





it will make wonders on ur hair

No comments:

Post a Comment