Sunday, February 28, 2010

Is it good to put the Chi Silk Infusion on right before i straighten it with DRY hair?

I take a shower at night,then let my hair airdry then in the morning i put the Chi Silk Infusion on then sraighten my hair.Will this give the best results?Is it good to put the Chi Silk Infusion on right before i straighten it with DRY hair?
Yes, it is. I use it both on damp and dry hair and after I style it. Just don't put too much every time you use it. Good luck!Is it good to put the Chi Silk Infusion on right before i straighten it with DRY hair?
As a Natural Hairstylist, I always recommend that people try to air dry their hair more often then blow drying it because your hair will become healthier over time. I have not used this product, but I have heard from fellow stylists that CHI Silk Infusion works best when the hair is completely dry.





So, to answer your question, YES!
Yes, i do it all the time, but dont straighten the ends too much, it'll cause split ends, but all in all it creates the best results.
Yeah, definitely. I let it sit in my hair for about 10 minutes before I straighten it. Only use about a dime-sized amount because it can make your hair greasy.
yes
ya u put it on right b4 u blow dry and straiten it but only if its the hair straitener protection thing

No comments:

Post a Comment