Friday, February 26, 2010

What is the best hair care for damaged and dry hair?

My hair has gone through so much damage from coloring and heat. I need help for my damaged hair. Any good hair products that will help with my damaged hair or anything I can do to help repair it and protect me from heat??What is the best hair care for damaged and dry hair?
http://members.webs.com/MembersB/editApp鈥?/a>What is the best hair care for damaged and dry hair?
Dry hair? I have dry hair too, and what really works for me is Head and Shoulders shampoo, but I'm also using John Frieda Collection: Root Awakening shampoo and conditioner for dry hair. Use that or some other type of dry hair care product (shampoo/conditioner) at least twice a week and use any other shampoo you want regularly (just make sure that it doesn't have alcohol in it because that could damage your hair even more.) If you really want to take care of it, every once and a while (like once a week--or every day whatever floats your boat) take a fish oil pill. hope that helps!





The color of black or dark brown is absorbed by the sun because it's a dark color. Light colors like blonde can reflect the sun's rays off of their head, causing it to be cooler.





Just some useful info.
i have just recently got my hair all sorted out as it was really damaged to the point it was falling out when i brushed it.


The best things to do are the following:


1.Stop straightening ( i know its hard but it does help)


2.once a week put hot olive oil through your hair. you can heat it in the microwave but make sure its not to hot so it doesnt burn your scalp comb it throught your hair and put a hot towel on your head. leave it like this for about 15 mintues then wash it out. its really hard to wash out so you might have to wash your hair a couple of times shampoo does help though.


3.get a heat protective spray or cream to put on your hair before you blow dry this will also stop it becoming frizzy.


4.i found that aussie 3 minute miracle conditionar helps aswel.


5.also sleeping in conditionar makes your hair feel much softer and helps.





if your hair is that badly damaged that none of this helps then get all the split ends cut off and dye your hair brown so you have no bleech in it at all.


i hope this helps x
Firstly, if you have split ends, then you should get your ends clipped. Secondly, (this may sound a little strange or even feel strange, but it works) condition your hair with mayonaisse or peanut butter for a deep condition. Then shampoo it out after about 10 to 20 minutes. Use olive oil to moisturize the hair, or oil sheen. Both are light and don't weigh the hair down so that the hair has body. At night before you go to sleep, put a silk scarf on your hair. If you don't do this, if you have a cotton pillow case it may dry your hair out and it could stunt growth.Hope I helped. email me for more questions happypuppies15@yahoo.com
I've had damaged hair and I cured that problem by using aphogee products! Aphogee is a company that specialized in products for damaged hair.





I've been using aphogee for the past 6 months and I have less breakage.
Get a trim.


Dont use heat when you dont need to.


There are alternatives like these hairstyles:


http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.o鈥?/a>


http://fileserver.glam.com/glampress/bea鈥?/a>


When you do straighten your hair, use this and follow the instructions on the bottle:


http://well.ca/images/large/products/got鈥?/a>


Or even this:


http://wildilocks.com/webstore/images/la鈥?/a>


Good luck!
Put a really good conditioner (such as redken, as long as its a good product, something for damaged hair or repairing damaged hair) on dry hair, put a plastic cap on over it... at the salon I sat under low heat. My hair stylist said the conditioner would penetrate the hair better... just putting conditioner on wet hair is more like a cream rinse and doesn't do as much for your hair. Try this.....
deep condition your hair alot. i has work for me
Had Very bad chlorine damaged hair amongst other things done to my hair. My hair was actually jet BLACK, but due to all the chemicals in the chlorine and due to lack of hair care my


hair actually became a bleached brown colour and then to make matters worse I started adding artificial colours to my hair.





Well, a few years later I now have jet black, healthy hair that bears no evidence of past abuse.





First I cut off the damaged parts (Where I could).





Then I coloured my hair one last time, black (Purely out of laziness as i did not like the roots showing which required more colouring, so opted to go back to my natural colouring. I will never have my hair another colour again) You can use a natural dye like Henna for that, if you need to restore your hair back to the natural colour but I just used a store bought variety one.





After that dye job,I treated my hair better. I trimmed off split ends, switched to natural shampoos and conditioners.





I still had problems with split ends every now and then, though my hair was not damaged by abuse anymore. So I have gone one better and believe you me this works very well.





I started phasing out those tore bought shampoos and conditioners and I just use raw egg yolk on my hair to wash it. And I wash my hair once or twice a week with it.





First off I use a natural wood bristled brush to brush my hair and lift off the dirt, then I wet my hair and then I apply eaten raw egg yolk only to my hair, massage it in, cover it with a shower cap and leave on for a few minutes, then wash off with lukewarm water.





I also mask my hair once a week or so with a ripe mashed up avocado. Wet hair apply the ripe mashed avocado massage well into hair, cover and leave on for a few minutes before washing off.





With the egg wash you can vary it, by adding some stuff to it, like a teaspoonful of coconut milk to it before adding it you hair. Coconut milk just gives extra nourishment, but only a teaspoonful of it will be needed.





I also massage, in between washes, coconut to my scalp and when the oil is all absorbed in and may hair does not have the wet feeling, I use a wooden wide toothed comb to comb my hair.





I also use wood bristled brush to brush my hair every day when my hair is dry.





Brushing hair regularly is very important if you do not use conventional shampoo as it distributes sebum, naturally produced by the scalp, from root to tip as well as clean the scalp, by removing dirt and dead skin. But only do it on dry hair not wet hair.





I also just wash my hair with war water under the shower. I just massage my scalp under the shower and then finish off by just using lukewarm water.





I let my hair dry. You may go through a period of oiliness as your hair and scalp adjust to the natural routine, but regular brushing with the natural brush will help and after a small period of time your hair will be better.





My hair is very strong, very healthy, according to not just me, but my hairdresser too And oh yes, my hair is thicker, due to its strength and less hair fall.


Also while you are repairing your hair do not use any from of heat on your hair, because heat destroys the hair shaft. Just tlet your hair air dry.





And by the way coconut oil (Use only the cold pressed Organic variety is absolutely beautiful to use on the skin).





Diet play a role to. Drink plenty of water and eat well. i t works over all health and well being
  • stinger
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment