Sunday, February 28, 2010

What is the best kind of shampoo for either normal or dry hair?

I found Garnier and Pantene made my hair fall out (I'm not the only one... other people have experienced this, so...) and I've heard bad things about Suave shampoo, and that Dove is just meh. Any suggestions?What is the best kind of shampoo for either normal or dry hair?
I only use Main %26amp; Tail now, I used to color my hair and it turned fried Suave didn't work my hair looked like Hay, but then I started using the Main %26amp; Tail and my hair is back to the way it was when I was a kid, bouncy, shiny, and full, and I can still color it without it coming out fried looking.What is the best kind of shampoo for either normal or dry hair?
Shampoo cannot make your hair fall out. Humans shed 100-200 hairs a day, but most of them come out in the shower because you are pulling on it, it isn't the shampoo: shampoo just cleans hair, that's it! Drugstore shampoo is full of harsh chemicals that dry out hair and leave it brittle, also coating it with wax, though Pantene is the worst and Suave is the next worst. So you need a salon quality shampoo and conditioner if you want to fix the problem. A color safe shampoo is best for you, they are more gentle and won't dry your hair out as much. Catwalk has a shampoo called Fashonista that is wonderful for this.
Back To Basics normalizing shampoo and conditioner!!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment