Sunday, February 28, 2010

What are the best products for dry hair?

I have mixed hair (puerto rican %26amp; black) that is curly. I have tried a lot of products but haven't found one that does what it says on the label. Currently I am using neutrogena moisture theraphy leave in conditioner that you apply when hair is wet. Does anyone know of a good daily leave in conditioner that you can apply when hair is dry? I also use got2b hot iron serum for when i staighten my hair once a week. I am looking for something that will make my hair less dry. ThanksWhat are the best products for dry hair?
Joico K-pak conditioner is the best. It can be used daily or as a deep conditioning hair mask.





I like to run a small drop of 100% jojoba oil through my hair as a leave in conditioner. It adds a bit of sheen, washes out easily %26amp; doesn't clog pores.





Kiehl's Silk Groom is also very good. A little goes a long way %26amp; it prevents frizz.What are the best products for dry hair?
check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Dry hair / Oily-greasy hair/ Splitends / Fruit Packs for scalp


http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/08/natur鈥?/a>





check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Hot oil head massages / Protein treatment


http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/08/natur鈥?/a>
Look for products that contain olive oil. I like ORS products myself.
try some sunsilk hyrdra tlc creme, its amazing! they also have some kind of deep conditioning thing you leave in your hair for several minutes, then rinse out...ive never tried that, but ive heard its really good.


also, right now im using tressseme shampoo, and it makes my hair SO soft!
Girl you need to try this NOW.


I think you should check out www.biolustreflorida.com


Instantly repairs your hair, increase tensile strength=staying power=retaining what you have, so no flyaways in tub or brush=longer hair in a month.


I just went to their launch party and had my hair done, free as a demo. Its amazing, my hair was breaking off and flying away. I will always always buy this stuff. Its awesome, I saw a difference as soon as she rinsed my hair. I have no damage anymore, its unbelievable! No more split-ends, its like my hair is NEW! I love it!


www.biolustreflorida.com


Instant Hair Repair for REAL
i have your similar hair texture. when your hair is still wet, rub in a few drops of light pink oil moisturizer but just a few dabs. It does contain a little mineral oil, so in general you want to stay away from anything with lots of mineral oil, becuase it attracts dirt. oh, and ALWAYS use a moisturizing shampoo.
Aloe Vera,is a good remedy for dry hair. It is obtained from the leaves of the Aloe Vera plant. Break the leaf and squeeze out the liquid inside, apply this liquid to your scalp,keep for about an hour and wash it off . Check out http://solutionsfordryhair.blogspot.com/ for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment