Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What natural ingrediants can I put in my dry hair?

Has anyone tried any natural ingrediants that you can find in your pantry on dry hair? If so, what did you use, and did it work?What natural ingrediants can I put in my dry hair?
mayonaise, avocadosWhat natural ingrediants can I put in my dry hair?
if you have dark hair i would try making a tea out of rosemary. then using that as a rinse after shampooing.


if your hair is lighter then do the same thing but with chamomile.





i also use coconut oil or olive oil for dry and damaged hair.





an avocado mixed with a little bit of lemon juice works great as a hair mask. but only do this one if your hair is really dry
Put egg and milk , like no joke if u do this every week ur hair will become really nice, also start cutting it to take out ur damaged hair from the bottom!!
avacados

No comments:

Post a Comment