Friday, February 26, 2010

How to air dry hair without curl?

I have medium textured hair, and I want to air dry my hair without it waving up or curling up at the ends. My hair's kinda damaged so I want to air dry until I get a hooded dryer.





If i put like 3 products in my hair not including mousse will my hair still curl up?How to air dry hair without curl?
I have medium textured hair also, and the only way i have been ever able to get my hair to go straight w/o it waving up or curling at the ends was to use Regis soothe talking design line : smoothing balm, then i also use some Garner fructise: sleek and shine collection: shine serum. I then blow dry my hair after combing it w/ a small tooth comb and letting it dry a little on it's own for about 20 min. My hair is also very thick, but this helps keep my hair from getting so damaged, and also helps to keep the waves and curly ends from happening. Good luck to you

No comments:

Post a Comment