Sunday, February 28, 2010

If you have normal hair and used a product for dry hair, what would it do?

I have normal to slightly dry Champagne-Blonde hair, and I just wanted to know, what are some really good Salon-Grade haircare products out there, that would preserve my color and have my hair silky smooth, soft and shinny, and something that smells prety good too. I found Warren-Tricomi, and thats why I was wondering if it's best to get the one for normal hair, or if i got the one for dry hair would it make my hair feel even better, or worse maybe (too oily?) maybe? Or would it just be a plain old waste? Plus it has to be sold in most retail stores. Any product recommendations that you could give and an answer would be great! Thanks!If you have normal hair and used a product for dry hair, what would it do?
Try the color expressions by pantene pro-v, or The John Freida Collection. They work great on my blonde! And they have moisturizers to help with dryness, and it shines great!If you have normal hair and used a product for dry hair, what would it do?
For your hair, I think you should try different things. What I mean by that is, not use one line of products for your hair. For shampoo, I think you should use Pantene Color Expression for Blonde's. The shampoo will give you a good balance and not leave you hair too oily or dry. Then for conditioners, I think you should use either Tresseme(sp) or John Frieda's no frizz conditioners. Both will make your hair silky and soft. Then for blow drying you should try either VO5 or Tresseme heat protection line. Both, again, will protect the hair follicles from over drying causing the brittle effect. Just one hint of advice : try to not accidentally use something for oily hair. It will SEVERELY strip you hair. Peace and Blessings and good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment