Friday, February 26, 2010

What is a good shampoo and conditioner to treat dry hair?

The ends of my hair are very dry like when u rub them together its gross and i really need it to go away and i really need help!!!!!!!!!!! please i really need a GOOOD shampoo and cond. one that ACTULLY WORKS!What is a good shampoo and conditioner to treat dry hair?
my hair is dry too my stylist recommended pantene hydrating shampoo and conditioner, so i started using that, and it seems to be working. it's not too expensive, either :)What is a good shampoo and conditioner to treat dry hair?
I suggest you go to Aveda and try the Damage Remedy shampoo and conditioner or the Dry Remedy shampoo and conditioner.





http://www.aveda.com/templates/products2鈥?/a>





http://www.aveda.com/templates/products2鈥?/a>
I hope you arent washing your hair too much. And using around luke - warm water to wash your hair. Hot water kinda strips your scalp from all these very useful oils essential to keep your hair healthy.





Ok as for shampoo, I have dry hair too, and I started using Pert Plus shampoo and conditioner with cactus extracts. Im not lying when I tell you that its the best thing EVER. I also use this leave in conditioner spray that I got from Boots. Email me if you want the name. But trust me, all you need is that conditioner, and you are set to having amazingly soft hair.





Another good idea is to towel dry your hair and then air - dry. Dont use the blowdryer. =)





Finally there is something that I use once in a month, called V5 protein hot treatment. Its in this kinda big container, and you slop it on your hair. Another thing thats really great for hair.





But if you are looking for something quick..the conditioner!
I use this on my own hair every 2 weeks. I have dry hair from coloring it %26amp; using heat.





Homemade Repair and Shine Treatment;





2 eggs (beaten together, I know it's gross but, they are packed with protein.)


1/4 cup of olive oil (the oil adds tons of shine and helps control frizz.)





shampoo your hair, add mixture into hair, put a shower cap on, wrap your head in a warm towel, let sit for 30 mins - 1 hour, shower as normal.


:)
ANYTHING from the Schwarzkopf gliss hair care range! The shampoo and conditioner are amazing, and you should invest in other items that are in the product range! Everything is an affordable price as well! There isn't anything over about 拢4!


I bleach my hair about once a month, blow dry and straighten/curl EVERYDAY! And my hair is in perfect condition!
This should help more than shampoo. Aloe Vera,is a good remedy for dry hair. You can use the one readily available or the fresh one. It is obtained from the leaves of the Aloe Vera plant. Break the leaf and squeeze out the liquid inside, apply this liquid to your scalp,keep for about an hour and wash it off . Check out http://solutionsfordryhair.blogspot.com/ for more info on dry hair.
I was talking to my cousin and she recently bleached her hair from brunette to blond.She told me that it became extremely dry and now shes using hair cholesterol and she said it really works.You should give it a try you can find it in a beauty supply store.


Hope this helps!
I have the same problem and the Redken brand works great. Try a mosturizing shampoo and maybe some leave in conditioner. Also, Aveda is a great brand!
Redken works the best in the case of dry hair, and always remember the tip that you must shampoo with warm hair and condition with cold hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment