Friday, February 26, 2010

How do you get fried, dead, and dry hair Healthy with products?

Ok so over the last 2 or 3 weeks I died my hair a couple times and about 2 months ago I bleached it.


Ever since then it has been dry, dead, and fried ;


I tryed a hair fixer thats lasted for 6 days and it didnt do much :b


I've stoped straightning it;


I would like to know if there is any product from sally's or other stores.


Plzzz help me!How do you get fried, dead, and dry hair Healthy with products?
i had the same problem, i had dyed my hair a bunch of times and bleached it.





for me, redken anti snap leave-in treatment worked really well and my friends commented on my hair looking a lot healthier. you can usually buy it at meijer or at hair cuttery.





for a long term solution though, you should really consider just letting your hair be for some time and then cutting off the damaged parts.How do you get fried, dead, and dry hair Healthy with products?
no such thing.








chop the bad hair and don't use products that will damage hair.





a proper diet is at hand also.
try hair hot oil treatments from the brand VO5

No comments:

Post a Comment