Friday, February 26, 2010

How to dry hair without using heat?

I have thick wavy (almost curly) hair. It is dyed but I've been growing out the dye for a year, I'm about halfway there to being dye free. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to dry my hair properly. I usually towel dry and air dry but it makes my hair awfully frizzy and really curly. What is a good method to dry hair without using heat? I'm sick of having to straighten straying curls and would like another option.How to dry hair without using heat?
Fan's will also make your hair go frizzy, try sitting in the sun.. but that again falls under heat.. good luck with thatHow to dry hair without using heat?
I have the same problem. I just permed my hair straight.
get in front of a fan maybe
  • stinger
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment