Sunday, February 28, 2010

What are some home remedies for dry hair?

i have heard mayo works really good but how would i got about doing it??? like how much and how long do i leave it up there? Also i have heard that u can use bananas if anyone knows how to do this let me know....and if there are any other things i could do.What are some home remedies for dry hair?
I've heard about mayo, too, but I'm not too sure about that...


Olive oil is good for dry hair, though. That much I know. :3


I usually warm up a small bottle in a cup of hot water (I think a ziploc bag in water should do the same, then you can nick off the edge and use it as an applicator). Then, I section off my hair and put a bit on my scalp, then focus on the rest of my hair and ends (my hair is extremely dry) and wrap my hair in a cap for about an hour or so, depending on how dry your hair is. The heat from your scalp helps the oil penetrate the hair shaft, so that's a bonus. Some people recommend letting it stay in your hair overnight and washing it out in the morning, but I would manage to get it everywhere if I tried.What are some home remedies for dry hair?
The causes of hair loss and hair thinning could be attributed to the following:


(1) Over use of harsh Synthetic Hair Care Products


(2) Emotional Stress


(3) Nutritional Deficiency


(4) Hormonal variations


(5)Systemic Diseases


(6)Genetic Factors





For the things that you can control to prevent hair loss, you should start right away. Start by reducing stress, eating a balanced diet with sufficient minerals and vitamins to nourish to scalp, exercising, and stop using chemical based hair care products. The harsh chemicals from most shampoo and hair care products can cause dry scalp, which leads to excessive hair loss.





There are herbal based shampoo that uses herbs and botanical extracts proven to prevent hair loss and stimulate hair growth. You can try this.





You should also consider replacing your shower head with the filtered one. The chlorine in the tap water can cause hair loss problem.





For more information, visit http://www.elantree.com/healthy_hair_car鈥?/a>
dry hair is due to a lack of essential fatty acids. caused by high alkaline shampoo, over processed hair. or wavy to curly hair that is under nourished.sometimes it may be caused by not drinking enough water.mayo and bananas are great band aids but nothing to do enough healing. you need health aids my favorites are luxury champu, tres plus and control solution by axiom haircare.
Start by not washing your hair every day. Wash it every 2-3 days instead. The natural oils in your hair will be able to develop and will help it to look soft and shiny. You can also try a hot oil treatment. V05 makes one for use in the shower.
I have use mayo before all you do is put in hair and let it sit for 10 mins to an hour depends on how much you want it to get conditioned, then rinse out. I used Avocados also . Virgin coconut oil is great and so is olive oil you must rinse out each





http://www.pioneerthinking.com/hair.html
soak your hair in olive oil (extra virgin) for like 15 minutes. then wash it out. use moisturizing shampoos and that should work. you'll hair will look so good.





good luck!
mayonaisse and it will give you lots of shine
  • stinger
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment