Sunday, February 28, 2010

How can you mosturize dry hair?

I wash my hair everyday but I always leave conditioner on it for a while just to keep it from getting dry. No matter what kind of shampoo or conditioner I use, nothing seems to keep it silky or soft. It just feels really dry. What could I do or use to keep my hair from getting too dry?How can you mosturize dry hair?
Loreal hair sprayHow can you mosturize dry hair?
Avoid washing it everyday, unless you really feel that you have to. Also try heating up a bit of jojoba oil. Not hot, just warm. Cover all your hair, especially your ends because they tend to get more dried out. Massage it into your scalp. Leave it on for 10 minutes, and then wash it out. You could even leave the oil in your hair overnight if it's really dry (put on a shower cap, or wrap your hair in saran wrap so it doesn't go all over your pillow and sheets), then wash it out the next morning. Do this 1 - 2 times a week. You should see a noticeable difference.
You have hair like mine. Unless you absolutely HAVE TO, don't wash it every day!!! I usually wash my hair, wait a day, and then wash it the next day.





You're stripping your hair and scalp of natural oils that keep your hair smooth.





A shampoo/conditioner I found that helped me ALOT is herball essences none of your friziness. You dont have to leave it in for a long time either, I just put it in, soap up, rinse off, then I can rinse the conditioner out and my hair is smooth and soft.





It also helps if you don't blowdry your hair, if you do.
You can try using pure coconut oil. It isn't very expensive. You dampen your hair, apply enough oil to coat it and then put on a shower cap. You can leave it on over night or a few hours. Coconut oil is one of the few oils that can actually penetrate the hair shaft and many people have good luck with it.
Use a hair care product for straight hair like a SunSilk or something that tames frizzies... It will help. Also, do you use a hair dryer? Try not using it for a while - or if you do, use a product for protecting your hair when you use a hot dryer.





have you tried a leave-in conditioner?
use head and shoulders or just look at a drug store in the shampoo isle and there are plenty of shampoos that claim it helps to mosturize and be healthy but i would use head and shoulders or sunsilk :) hope i helped! Also if you straighten your hair that would be the problemo :)
Well my hair also gets really dry sometimes and so instead of using shower conditioner i use after conditioner because it makes it really smooth and moisturized so you should try triple moisture it works great!! I hope i was helpful:)!!!
I myself would use Pantene. It is really good for your hair. You need to switch between it and a second like head and shoulders every week. Just to keep your hair fresh.
You should not be washing it every day. By doing so, you are stripping the scalp of natural (and very necessary) oils.
i recently got the intense damage therapy dove conditioner





it started working from the first time i used it.


=]
Get oil treatment.. they do that at like Great clips or Cost cutters for 12 bucks.
i can think of one but i dont want to be deleted again

No comments:

Post a Comment