Sunday, February 28, 2010

What is the BEST stuff to use for dry hair?

My hair is getting so dry from the hot weather, and I have split ends- What is the best product to put it my hair so that it is healthy and shiny again! Oh by the way- if it helps, I am white.What is the BEST stuff to use for dry hair?
Redken oil for hair is great. It costs about $15. Makes hair shiny and softer.


You might also get a deep conditioning treatment at the salon every now and then.What is the BEST stuff to use for dry hair?
The Sunsilk creme products are awesome, inexpensive and they have one for every type of hair!
Internally - silicia gel tablets.





Externally - jojoba oil with lavender essential oils, rosemary essential oil.
try a leave in conditioner.


try ';aussie'; it works really good.


good luck, hope your hair gets better.


=]














oh yeah, if you straighten your hair, stop while you


put the leave in conditioner in [for about two weeks]


so that is can work to its full potential.
pureology for sure. it is by far the best hair care product I have ever used. They have 2 repairing shampoo + conditioner combos (gold and green) and a hydrating (blue)and moisturizing (purple smells like peppermint) as well. The leave in conditioner (green) is amazing. I use it everyday mixed in with my styling creme and my hair doesn't dry out. I also blow dry and straighten or curl my hair almost every day and I have few to no split ends and shiny strong hair. I've noticed the breakage has stopped and my hair looks great and is so much more healthy. What i like most about pureology is all of the products have built in sunscreen for your hair and color protection like none other. My hair is colored and where it used to fade and lose shine it looks like I just went to the salon everyday. I love it =)
Neutrogena Triple Moisture. It's the BEST shampoo I've ever tried, and that includes really high quality stuff that's over 100 bucks a bottle. You can see the difference after using it only once. It's awesome. I use the shampoo and conditioner and all the other stuff in the line. What's funny is, I pay 100 dollars for one bottle of shampoo that isn't even all that great and this whole line costs less than 60. I've been dying my hair since I was eleven and all the chemicals like killed it. Whoever invented this shampoo is a miracle worker.
Try coconut oil, cover hair and scalp liberally and leave on for at least 2 hours. Wash off 2-3 times and condition as normal. It is a good conditioner and protects against lice (kills them) in case you should come into high risk situations - trains, buses, around many kids, etc.
Aussie 3 minute miracle DEEEEEEEEEEEEP conditioner works really good. I used after I bleached my hair. My hair was so fried it was breaking off. I used this stuff and I love it.
If you're willing to pay $30-$40 a bottle, BIOSILK by Farouk is BAR NONE the best hair care product available. It has litteral silk proteins in it! It's incredible I use it all the time, use it for wet or dry hair! It's fabulous!
Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo and Conditioner
You need to get a trim cut off all your dead/split ends. You need to make sure that our hair care product contain sunscreens to protect your hair from the UV rays. Look for shampoos that contain natural humectants. Get Sunsik Hydra TLC products thats a good shampoo for dry hair. Or Garnier Fructis products dry or damaged hair.





Do deep conditioning to your hair heres a homemade recipe. Just so you know if you use too much products it will dry your hair out even more, its best to go homemade!





Get a 1/2 cup of mayonaisse , Comb the mayonaisse through your damp hair, then wrap your head in a towel, let it penetrate for 20 minutes, then wash it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment