Friday, February 26, 2010

What type of conditioner works best for long dry hair?

I used to dye my hair and am now growing it out so its now rather long over halfway down my back, but the problem is its so dry from being overdyed it gets horribly tangled sometimes, is there a conditioner that would help? I dont care how about the cost, just that it solves this problem. Cutting it is not an option I love the length.What type of conditioner works best for long dry hair?
I found quite by accident this awesome shampoo and conditioner on line.


It is called H20 milk.


go to: h20plus.com


I used the shampoo and conditioner and my hair feels like absolute silk!


I color my hair and also use a straightening iron and this shampoo and conditioner does wonders!


Good luck!What type of conditioner works best for long dry hair?
I do hope you are pleased with it. I was like you. I had tried every thing out there, including Biolage, Biosilk, Paul Mitchell, etc.


You name them, I tried them.


I am very satisfied with the H20 products and I do hope you find excellent results like I did.

Report Abuse



Sounds like we have the same hair. I recently switched to Fructis for dry and damaged hair and I was really pleased. I also use their shampoo. Give it a try, I think you will like it.
try pantene pro-v
try using dove. i have the same problem. i used to use pantene, it was good and it smells good, but then i got tired of it.
i've tried them all from Humectress to Suave and the one i love the best is Garnier Fructis -- when my hair was damaged, i used to one for damaged hair and now use the ';length and strength'; to maintain
try pantene pro-v straight and sleek collection..omg..it works..cuz my hair is also very long.
both pantene and Aussie make a ';3 minute miracle'; (or something like that) product. It's a very thick conditioner and you are supossed to leave it on for 3 minutes. I like to put it in before I shave, so I'm not just standing there for 3 minutes. :)
Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine


trust me it works!
The cream conditioner that comes in the hair dye box of L'Oreal Creme or L'Oreal Perfection
biolage conditioning balm
Nexuss Humectress
Nothing! My family has faulty genes for hair loss, and my dad's recently treating his problem with a hair-restoration product. So more or less, I know all products. For those suffering from hair loss, I found a good site for your problem http://www.upkb.com/hai-restoration.php

No comments:

Post a Comment