Friday, February 26, 2010

Have you realized that headbanging to heavy metal is an effective way to dry hair?

Are there any other ways you can use heavy metal in your daily life other than listening to it?Have you realized that headbanging to heavy metal is an effective way to dry hair?
Yes actually, hah.


I often do that if i need it dry quickly. More effective than a hair-dryer ;).





You don't have to listen to what anybodys talking to you about.. you'll just look like your nodding heavily to everything they say.Have you realized that headbanging to heavy metal is an effective way to dry hair?
well, this one is sexual, maybe too much for the 12-year-olds on Y!A. But i'll say it anyways. To excite a woman during sex, position her so that when you're headbanging to heavy metal, your hair brushes along her p*ssy. I don't think there are many other things you can use headbanging to heavy metal for, so...





-That's all folks!
Yes I used to do it all the time, it makes your hair harder to brush though.


After a couple of weeks, I started getting cramps in my neck so I


had to stop. You should stop if you start getting cramps in your neck
Heavy metal helps me to be more assertive on the freeway, helping me to navigate around the slower idiots out there.





I guess you could say it gives me adrenaline.
yes, it works very well. but you should be sure to bang your head in more than one place in the wall, otherwise you will get unsightly dents and cracks, and watch out for those door jambs
Haven't noticed that...But I have noticed that old Classical music is an effective way to nearly drown in the bath tub. ^_^
yes, realized that a loooonnnnnnnnnnggggggggg time ago -haha


other ways :if you wanna get a headache to get out of school or something
Of course I need my stereo playing so I have something to headbang to. It's like trying out for a shampoo commercial, especially if it's long.
Yes, But why somebody would do this when after 20 minutes we will naturally get our hair dried.
Yes i have realized.
lots of chicks used to dry their hair by spinning at grateful dead shows.
LOL I've never thought of that!





I shall be sure to try it out!!!! xD





And I'll get back to you if an ingenious idea pops into my beautfiul brain...
I used to do it, but later when i bought machine i just stopped.
:D That's...incredibly epic. I can't think of many ways on the top of my head...
it's good to scare emo kids... haha


i love metal


i'm going to try your hair drying technique
it has just become clear to me why it takes 2 days for my hair to dry..
haha that's what I do too. I can hear it go ';woosh'; lol but when it dries it doesn't make a sound.
Lol, It's Funny but has sense.





Yes!
Yes that is, But it may pain your head.
LOL you just made my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment