Sunday, February 28, 2010

Can you recommend a good leave in conditioner for dry hair?

I wash my hair everyday due to working out, etc and really need a daily conditioner that is gentle to my hair but will also leave my dry hair soft and well-nourished.Can you recommend a good leave in conditioner for dry hair?
Neutrogena has an excellent one that I use. I too workout, so I have to wash my hair often. That conditioner leaves my hair soft, manageable %26amp; moisturized without weighing it down.Can you recommend a good leave in conditioner for dry hair?
:O washing your hair everday is not a good idea it wil damage your hair. The reason your hair gets greasy is to keep your hair in good condtion. if you gunna use condtioner leave in ones are not very good use a condtioning treatment once a week that will leave you hair in really good condtion. as normal conditioners just look after the outside of your hair treatments pentrate in to the hair.
John Frieda for brunettes/blondes/reds
i have that same problem and know what you mean..i have long hair i use nexus humectress...its alittle pricey but sooo worth the money a bottle lasts me a month as for leave in conditioners a great one is pantene
Biolage fortifying leave in
Infusium 23
modern organic products leave-in conditioner





http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.a鈥?/a>
olive oil
pantene

No comments:

Post a Comment