Sunday, February 28, 2010

What heat protection should I use for my dry hair?

If I use a good heat protection spray, will that offset ALL the damage caused by straightening my hair in the first place?





And what is the best (cheap) spray that moisturises but doesn't weigh down your hair??What heat protection should I use for my dry hair?
tresemeWhat heat protection should I use for my dry hair?
i make a spray by myself. i put water in a sprayer, add a few drops of coconut oil, and a few drops of basil essential oil. you can also add a hydrosol (like lavender). Just spray your hair with it.
hey sorry i'm just now answering ur question!ok pantene pro-v makes this protecting spay it works realy good!and it's cheep!it's like $4.00 and some change here i'll let u take a look


http://www.pantene.com/jsp/product/index鈥?/a>


hope that was the right link if not just email me!



nexxus
  • stinger
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment