Sunday, February 28, 2010

How do you treat dry hair on a guy?

I'm a male 18 years old. My hair was long for a while and it got really dry from the top of my head, so I cut it short but not too short. It's just growing back now but I think it's still kind of dry. I don't want dry hair. How do prevent getting dry hair again? Di I have to wear caps or something every time I'm outside or what?How do you treat dry hair on a guy?
ok...find a shampoo for dry hair....


and you can use a conditioner too


even if your male...hair is hair....


and clean your brush or combs.....


use a shampoo for build up


suave or neutrogena are good


and not too costly...How do you treat dry hair on a guy?
Buy a expensive leave in treatment they sell them at salons and use it once a week. Also do not wash your hair everyday skip a day and use a good moisturizing shampoo. Wear a hat in the sun.
well, if you don't mind smelling kind of girly you can use hello hydration by herbal essences, it's a miracle worker!!!!!!


or there's head and shoulders but that stuff has some really nasty chemicals that can be very damaging to your scalp and skin when it runs down your body.


or there's garnier fructis sleek and shine.


I know it sounds like something totally different but it's good for your scalp and it makes your hair pretty and shiny and it doesn't smell girly!


I hope I helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment