Friday, February 26, 2010

What's a good shampoo for unruly unmanageble very dry hair?

I'm trying to look for a good shampoo (either from a local pharmacy or a cosmetic place) that will help with my unmanageble extremely frizzy, extremely dry hair. What products are good?


I've tried everything from Pantene to Dove to Treseme. But I'm wondering what other shampoos (that might be expensive), work really well. Is BedHead any good?


What others can I try out?What's a good shampoo for unruly unmanageble very dry hair?
Creme of Nature. Its a detangling, conditioning shampoo. You'll find it in the African American section of beauty supply stores (sally's, wal mart). Any race/nationality can use it. Love it!!





Also, you may want to deep condition your hair every once in a while.What's a good shampoo for unruly unmanageble very dry hair?
Head and Shoulders is a good shampoo for your type of hair. It works really well. Another great shampoo that smells amazing is Brilliant Brunette. [if your hair is brown] or Cher Blonde. [if your hair is blonde] You should try Herbal Essences, too. The pink one that says dangerously straight is good. It makes your hair really straight! Pantene is good too. But the 2-in-1 that says ';For Wavy or Straight Styles.'; works the best, in my opinion.





Hope I helped =]
Bumble and Bumble and


Redken soomth down








the smooth down (heat glide) I have this and i love it it's a serum and it really helps with my frizzy ends $15.00
i think u can try out himaliya for dry and damaged hair


coz it wrked for me before and once ur hair is fixed use himaliya's normal hair shampoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment