Friday, February 26, 2010

What is good conditioner for very dry hair,curly and brittle hair from the drug store?

I have alot of split ends and very dry curly hair i want to use a good conditioner from the pharmacy but don't know which brand to try.I want my hair be soft shiny but not greasy and not weight the hair down..Any one know which one I should try???What is good conditioner for very dry hair,curly and brittle hair from the drug store?
have you heard of a brand called aussie? their 3 minute Miracle is amazing! in fact it's the only product i recommend outside salon products. and i even use it myselfWhat is good conditioner for very dry hair,curly and brittle hair from the drug store?
WellI have hair exactly like yours and just reseantly i started to gell my hair(dont try it,natural is better) but I like to you Panteen and if you want to make your hair to be soft and shiny you should use Suela Y canela! It is the best product you can use! If you use it like once a week you will totally see a difference. I use and I just love it so much because its very hard to take care of naturally curly hair. Um also wash your hair with cold water because hot water can damage dry and remove the oils from your hair
If you can find this one anymore, the Loreal Vive Pro Nutrigloss for Medium to Long Hair that is curly is my favorite from the drugstore.





Also, I know you just asked for product suggestions, but I have a couple other links that might help you.





The first is Naturallycurly.com. There is a forum on there that has a lot of really great discussions. It can be a little overwhelming at first, but I've learned a lot about my hair on there.





The other is a Wiki about following the ';Curly Girl'; method. Doing this has been the best thing I have ever done for my hair.


http://www.wikihow.com/Follow-the-Curly-鈥?/a>
Here are some great natural treatments to make hair healthy and shiny and also prevent damage....





http://www.associatedcontent.com/article鈥?/a>





Very effective and afforable stuff :)





Hope this helps!





Have a great day! :)
main n' tail, believe it or not it is mostly for human but also for horses mains.....it makes your hair super soft and pretty, ive used it for years... just leave the conditioner in your hair for 3 min, wash out well..
let me know when you find a great product, i have the same problem. just click on me and go to my profile, it'll have a link that says email orchid_electric or something like that. maybe isabella or izzy... idk
L'oreal Hydra-Gloss Conditioners are good.


You can get them at a drug store for about $5-7 each.


Just make sure that it says Dry Hair on the bottom.


L'oreal also has shampoos for dry hair!


(: I hope this helps!
listen to the horse botherer.


i used to use main'n'tail when i was 15 for a few years till i went bald.
let me know i have the same problem

No comments:

Post a Comment