Friday, February 26, 2010

What is the best hair product for dry hair?

Any recommendations? I have dry damaged hair from flat ironing it all the time. It's not horrible, cause I always protect my hair but I'd like to repair it if possible. I'm looking for a leave in product or mask type thing, not a conditioner. Thanks!!What is the best hair product for dry hair?
Several years ago, my daughter (who like you loves the flat iron a little too much) learned to do a ';no-poo'; wash using just Pantene conditioner on her hair whenever she ';washed'; her hair.





She skips the shampoo and just conditions her hair twice with Pantene Pro V. After the first month of ';no-poo'; her hair began to look amazing. Years later, it's long, thick and healthy...despite her love of the flat iron.What is the best hair product for dry hair?
hot oils and conditioners are your only option. I'm confused why you don't want conditioner, cause that's the sole purpose of conditioner, to soften and conditon hair. That's like saying, how can I clean my hair without shampoo or bathe without soap?????? Anyway, I find that the best hair softener is a deep conditioner from a salon. They put the conditioner in your hair, put a shower cap over it, then you sit under a dryer for about 40 minutes. It's a pain in the butt, but it really works. I still use regular conditioner every day when I shower, and I may put some hot oil on my ends, but my hair still gets very dry and brittle if I don't get my hair deep conditioned every couple of months. Sometimes I can go a year without it, but anyway, it's good stuff. If you want to be weird, you can experiment with mayonaise or raw eggs, but I haven't tried it so don't know if it works. Just seems plain gross to me though.
No leave in conditioner is going to help you if your hair is dry! You need a deep conditioner, this is the only thing that can repair your hair.





Bed Head Reconstrucor is amazing. Shampoo your hair and wash it out in hot water, apply the conditioner. Blow dry your hair on high heat for 10-15 minutes, and let it sit for 5. Then wash it out in cold water. This is the deep conditioning treatment that we do in a salon.
http://beauty.about.com/od/stylingyourha鈥?/a>





here's a website for some products for dry, damaged hair
well i dont know any REALLY good products, but you could try this link:


http://www.fatfreekitchen.com/beauty/dry-hair.html


good luck! :D
Use Conditioner.
WATER
Egg Whites and Honey.
  • stinger
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment