Sunday, February 28, 2010

How do i tame my curly dry hair?

I have very curly and very dry hair.


I straighten it, only on occasions, as i know the straighteners damage the hair and are not very good in the long run.


I am wondering if you can suggest something to protect my hair whilst straightening?How do i tame my curly dry hair?
OMG! i have extremely curly hair and straighten it EVERY day and the only product that i have found out there that has maintained the frizz and static throughout the day is ';super skinny serum'; from paul mitchel. you can also use this to make your hair shiny and frizz free if you wear your hair curly. To straighten with this product you put 1 squirts in depending on the length of your hair and then dry it .then put 1-3 squirts in all over your hair again and start straightening! I %26lt;3 this and it has worked for me for 3 years now!How do i tame my curly dry hair?
WELL I TELL U FROM EXPERIENCE CUZ MA HAIR IS ALSO REALLY CURLY AND SOMETIMES UNMANAGEABLE... BUT THERES NOT REALLY ANYTHING TO PROTECT YOUR HAIR FROM GETTIN DAMAGED BUT BIOSILK WORKS REALLY GUDD... N IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO WHERE YOUR HAIR CURLY I WOULD ADVICE LA LOOKS GEL... DAT ALWAYS WORKS FOR ME AND DOENST MAKE MA HAIR LOOK FRIZZY.... GOOD LUCK...
you can buy hairspray or mousse to keep and glossy and shiny...for the straightening i suggest you use a hot comb or turn the temperature down on the curling iron
use any type of heat protectant. I personally like the product in Beyond. Plus you might want to get a good conditioner for your dry hair. Anything but Pantiene, its pure wax. I suggest anything by Tresemme. Good luck!
go to great clips and get hair protector!


i use it and it is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment