Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What is the best shampoo and conditioner for dry hair?

my hair gets really dry in the summer, so I have stopped straightening it, but it still feels dry. What kind of shampoo and conditioner (or any other kind of product) can fix this and make it really soft and smooth?What is the best shampoo and conditioner for dry hair?
Check out the Pantene line. There are many different types, and all do wonders for damaged hair (which is what you're experiencing). Choose the one that matches your hair type and get the conditioner to go along with it. Also buy some liquid silk for your hair: that's the stuff that hair dressers put on at the end to make your hair ultra-soft and sleek. Just use a dab of that, the Pantene products, and maybe spray some damage-control on it after your shower. Don't blow-dry it unless you have the ';cool air'; option on your dryer.





Personally, I use Herbal Essences normally, but Pantene is worth another dollar or two if you want your hair to go back to feeling nourished.What is the best shampoo and conditioner for dry hair?
The best I found is Joico for dry hair. It is available at salons only. I have not found a less expensive drug store brand that works on dry hair regardless of their commercials.





Also, after towel-drying my hair, I add a leave-in creme. I found drugstore brands are as good as salon's in this category. I use Sunsilk for wavy hair. Anytime through the day, if my hair feels dry, I will work in a dap of the leave-in creme so it feels soft again.
CHI silk infusion once a week works amazing





umm i love pantene :)

No comments:

Post a Comment