Friday, February 26, 2010

What is a really good shampoo for dry hair?

What is a really good drug store shampoo(other than pantene) for dry hair?What is a really good shampoo for dry hair?
I personally use Paul Mitchell Detangaler Conditioner, is amazing and helped tame my dry frizzyish hair from all the damage I do to it. I noticed that I also improved my hair appearance. I paired it with the Awapuhi Shampoo, which removes buildup so your conditioner can sink in to the hair. Best combo I have ever had. And I do a lot to my hair to dry it out.





BUT.. if your looking for something cheap drugstoreish, My roommate has been using L'oreal Vive shampoo and conditioner and I tried it once and even I was amazed; it made my hair soft. But I still prefer my Paul Mitchell.What is a really good shampoo for dry hair?
Aussie Moist! I have like, worlds driest hair and I use Aussie Moist and it works wonders. A couple of my friends have tried it and they Absolutely love it. I also use ';3 minute Miracle'; conditioner [also by aussie] and it works wonders! here are some links to help you in your search.











2-in-1 Shampoo + Conditioner: http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.d鈥?/a>


3 Minute Miracle Conditioner: http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.d鈥?/a>


Regular Shampoo: http://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/catalog/shop_p鈥?/a>


Regular Conditioner: http://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/catalog/shop_p鈥?/a>





These can be bought really anywhere but I have enclosed some stores with great deals for you. :):)
Well I have dry hair and aussie makes it really smooth and nice,and my friend uses Head-And-Shoulders,her hair is also really nice (:


I hope i helped
I used to have dry and frizzy hair. Now its moistured and a little frizzy but not as bad. I just used conditioner all through my hair every second night.





Hope this helped!
Pantene Nature fusion : moisture balance


i have this shampoo and it keeps your hair moisturized like crazy
I love Tresemme` shampoo the best
My hair gets really dry too! I usually use Suave and that works SUPER well! (Must use conditioner for full results)
Have you tried a hair conditioner?
olive oil shampoo, or anything with tea tree oil

No comments:

Post a Comment