Sunday, February 28, 2010

What is a really good Restorative Conditioner for processed/dry hair?

Brand and/or Name of conidtioner reccomended would be amazing. I need to start taking care of my hair after all the bleach and etc. Thanks %26lt;3What is a really good Restorative Conditioner for processed/dry hair?
I have very thick, dry and coarse hair that I have highlighted and had processed lots of times so I am always looking for a great conditioner...and believe me, I have tried hundreds! A couple of my favorites that work incredibly well to make hair softer and shinier are Biologe (Ultra-Hydrating balm!!!) ... here are some helpful reviews! http://www.viewpoints.com/Biolage-Matrix鈥?/a> Other biolage products work ok but the ultra-hydrating really works the best and has a noticeable change in the way your hair looks and feels. The other one I would recomment trying is Matrix Sleek Looks.





Here are a few more reviews on some great conditioners. I found them to be really helpful! http://www.viewpoints.com/Hair-Condition鈥?/a>What is a really good Restorative Conditioner for processed/dry hair?
I had bad damage and ended up using Revlon Anti-Snap. It really got my hair back into good condition and it smells wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment