Friday, February 26, 2010

What's the best way to blow dry hair straight without being frizzy?

I get out of the shower then put my hair in a towel for like 10-15 mins and then i blow dry it but it looks really bad how do you blow dry your hair straight?What's the best way to blow dry hair straight without being frizzy?
Use a big flat paddle brush and brush your hair straight as you blow dry it. Angle your hair dryer so that it is blowing down your hair from root to tip. You could also try using a straightening serum on your hair such as Frizz Ease. If you brush this through your hair before you start to blow dry it will combat the frizz. You might like to think about investing in some straightening irons as well. If you do make sure you settle for nothing less than GHDs. These are the most expensive but they are definitely an investment and achieve amazing results on even the most frizzy hair.What's the best way to blow dry hair straight without being frizzy?
I'd do what MommaT said but make sure it is a ceramic flat iron. Ceramic works better and faster. It is also a bit more expensive- but worth it.





Aveda hair products are great too.
Use a round brush while you are blowdrying it. You also should invest in a straightening iron. I hear you have to buy the good ones. And be sure to buy good quality hair products (which you may not be able to find in the grocery store). I am finding more and more that the more expensive salon products really are better.
I use Frizz-Ease mousse and then blow-dry it. Then I use a ceramic straightener- it was only 15 bucks at Wal-Mart- and I've never seen my hair look so good! Very straight and shiny, when my hair is usually frizzy and curly.
Shorten the time your hair spends in the towel, it only depletes needed moisture from your hair and adds to the ';frizzy ends'; look. Don't use volumizing shampoos or conditioners, they also strip needed moisture from hair. Instead use a smooth %26amp; straight or moisturizing product. My secret is......Silk Therapy from Biosilk. Use this on wet or dry hair.





A ceramic straightening iron works best too. And don't go for the cheapie kind.





Good Luck!
either blow dry right after you've gotten all excess water from your hair using either a big flat brush, or big round brush to tightly pull hair as you hold the blowdryer to the brush, or dry hair completely, and ivenst in vidal sassoon's ceramic flat iron, trust me it works like a charm
Use a straightening iron instead. I had the same problem for years until I figured that out. Remington makes one you can use on wet hair and it dries it without damaging it (it has vents.) It's called Wet 2 Straight.
get the hairdresser to do it for u
I use to have that exact same problem. when you blow dry your hair, blow dry your hair facing downwards, instead of up. i would also suggest you use a frizz control shampoo such as suave. you can find it at your local drug store, or at wal*mart.
I would suggest Aussie's product . It is a gel that you apply while hair is wet. I think it is called No more Frizz. It works great.

No comments:

Post a Comment