Friday, February 26, 2010

Can I use herbal essences pin straight mousse on dry hair?

It says to apply the mousse to damp hair, but, can I apply it to my dry hair after I straighten it to keep it straight?





I only have time to straighten it in the morning, so I can't put it on wet hair.Can I use herbal essences pin straight mousse on dry hair?
next time you straighten it put the mousse in before you straighten itCan I use herbal essences pin straight mousse on dry hair?
i have that stuff


you could put it on, but i would think mousse on dry hair would make it hard and crinkly and just gross


Just put it on your wet hair if you shower at night then dry that night, put it a pony, then straighten the next morning. thats what i do
read the bottles instruction - best way. it normally says ';damp hair';, so you can use a spray bottle with water in your hair if it's dry.
yes of course you can.. but i find its more stickier when you do it that way...
You should when it's damp, but it wouldn't hurt anything dry..

No comments:

Post a Comment