Sunday, February 28, 2010

Whats an easy way to blow dry hair so its straight?

i have a hard time holding the dryer and brushing at the same time.suggestions?Whats an easy way to blow dry hair so its straight?
Put the brush just under the crown area, where your head starts to slope down again. Push a little harder and pull out a little bit. Hold the dryer in the other hand, and slope it down towards the length of the hair.Whats an easy way to blow dry hair so its straight?
what i first do is I start by getting my hair half dry. Then I apply a serum, anti-freezr , and there are even some that help straighten your hair. I begin by blow drying with my head upside down. I brush it through and I begin to blow dry the top, brush simutaneously or blow drying and then brushing.after each section. good luck i hope this works. also you can try using aussie products when you wash your hair it helps smooth it out!
put your hair on big plastic rollers. when its dry take them out, your hair should be straighter but curly. then blowdry and it will become SUPER STRAIGHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment