Sunday, February 28, 2010

Can you use Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Mousse on dry hair?

The instructions on the bottle say to use it on wet hair, but I have heard some people use it on dry hair too to reduce frizz. I was just wondering if this works or if it would be absolutely crazy to use it this way. My hair is naturally wavy and I always let it air dry, but still have a lot of frizz, especially since I recently got it cut to about shoulder-length. Thanks for the input.Can you use Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Mousse on dry hair?
i personally haven't tried it, but i've used other similar products on my hair that said to use on wet hair, and it's turned out just fine. my hair isn't really frizzy, so i couldn't tell a difference.





if i were you, i'd just try it and see how it looks.


if it looks completely horrible, just wash your hair and start over(:
  • stinger
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment